One of the offices of the largest IT company in Ukraine EPAM Ukraine is located in Dnipro on the territory of BC “Kudashevskyi”. CCG Development specialists took part in creating a comfortable workspace.
Dnipro, BC “Kudashevskyi”
200-250 for the whole period
repair and construction, installation of engineering networks: EL, SCS, WSS, HAV
The undeniable advantage of CCG Development as a general contractor is efficiency. Our specialists implement projects in the shortest possible time, thanks to which clients can quickly get to work and return their investment. Such an example of efficiency and high-tech was our cooperation with EPAM.
The construction of the company’s office, with a total area of 3,500 square meters, took place from late autumn 2019 to mid-winter 2020 and in total lasted only 1.5 months. During the whole period, 250 CCG Development employees worked at the location, who performed the following:
● Repair and construction works. Thanks to the coordinated work of specialists in various fields, the use of modern and practical materials, the result was a clear correspondence of the design project.
● Installation of engineering networks (electrical equipment, structured cabling systems, water supply, sewerage, heating, ventilation and air conditioning).
The key to the record short construction time of the EPAM workspace was:
● Effective organization of the process, which involves the formation of a separate team of specialists from project manager to installers, logisticians, cleaners.
● Proactive position of the team, which without the involvement of the client anticipates all possible situations and develops ways to solve possible problems.
● Active communication between all participants for quick response.
● Innovative software and hardware.
One of the leading goals of CCG Development is to help customers increase their competitiveness, become leaders in their field or successfully maintain this title. We, as well as our partners with EPAM, always use modern software and 3D cameras to create a project scheme and are ready for non-standard projects, having in our arsenal the same non-standard solutions.